We are here to assist you in using multimedia resources to support your instruction and support your students. Our resources are a curation of assets from PBS, local Iowa content and contributions from our educational partners.
We offer resources for PreK through 12th grade in all subject areas and will travel to any school in Iowa or provide customized webinars.
- Training sessions can be any length
- We travel to any school in Iowa
- All our services are complimentary
- Resources for all subject areas
- Trusted materials from Iowa PBS and partner organizations
- Webinars with content overviews and customized sessions
Our complimentary training covers how to integrate trusted multimedia resources, from Iowa PBS and partner organizations, into the classroom.
“I had absolutely no idea that these resources were available! As a busy teacher, I didn’t have time to dig for free resources. This is wonderful!” — Woodward-Granger Teacher
Educational Outreach Coordinator
515-725-9722 • 1-800-532-1290