The Federal Communications Commission requires broadcast licensees to provide free public access to certain reports. Digital access to the required reports fulfills this obligation, however Public Inspection Files are also available at our studios, 6450 Corporate Drive, Johnston, Iowa, 50131, Monday-Friday during regular office hours.
Please contact Karen Schaeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.532.1290 for assistance with Iowa PBS’s public file, to schedule a visit to review the public file, and for information on reproducing and copying materials from the public file.
Please note that we changed our name on January 1, 2020. Prior to that date, Iowa PBS broadcast under the name Iowa Public Television.
Equal Employment Opportunity Public Files
Required by the Federal Communications Commission.
- EEO Full-Time Job Vacancies Filled - Posted Sep. 28, 2022
- EEO Recruitment Sources For Full-Time Vacancies - Posted Sep. 28, 2022
- EEO Long-Term Initiatives - Posted Sep. 28, 2022
Federal Communications Commission Public Files
- 11 Des Moines
- 12 Iowa City
- 21 Fort Dodge
- 24 Mason City
- 27 Sioux City
- 32 Council Bluffs
- 32 Waterloo
- 36 Davenport
- 36 Red Oak
- Federal Communications Commission License Renewal Applications
Local Content and Services Report
- 2021 Local Content and Services Report - Posted Feb. 17, 2022
- Diversity Statement - Posted Sep. 28, 2022
Annual Financial Report
For an accessible, text-only version of this report please contact us.
- FY 2021 Annual Financial Report - Posted Feb. 7, 2022
Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2021 Audited Financial Statements - Posted Feb. 7, 2022
Performance Plan Results
- FY 2022 Performance Plan Results - Posted Nov. 29, 2022