Enjoy the Spooky Season with PBS KIDS
Are you and your family looking for some new ways to celebrate Halloween this year? Get your children prepped for fun this fall with our collection of ways to play, learn and explore.
- Whether it's a PBS KIDS character or not, we want to see your costumes! Have a grown-up submit a picture of your favorite costume so we can share them with our friends, on-air and online!
- If you're looking for costume ideas and props related to your favorite PBS KIDS programs, look no further than this great list.
- Like every year, the excitement of fun costumes, tricks and treats is still all around. Get inspired with these fun Halloween activities you can do at home!
- Paint flower pots to make spooky and silly characters that you can fill with candy!
- There are some treats AND tricks in this fun Halloween game from Arthur.
- Decorate your walkway with these fun glowing ghost jugs! You just need a milk jug, a marker, a craft knife and a glowstick.
- Join us for three nights of Family Movie Night fun on Halloween weekend, October 28, 29 and 30 with PBS KIDS Halloween programming! The fun begins each night at 7 p.m. on Iowa PBS KIDS .2 or stream through the PBS KIDS Video App.
- Read about Day of the Dead, celebrated October 31 - November 2.
- No tricks here, just treats! Find ways to talk with your children about being a good neighbor at Halloween.
- Check out this monstrously good books for kids list!
- Do your children love Molly of Denali? Learn how to dress up like Molly for Halloween without disrespecting her Athabascan culture.
- On a time crunch? Check out these last minute ideas to celebrate with your kids.
- Carve up a creative PBS KIDS pumpkin using these amazing templates!
- While carving pumpkins this year, take a closer look. What's different? What's the same? Let's do a pumpkin study!
- Explore a corn maze with The Cat in the Hat in this fun PBS KIDS game, Corn Maze Craze.
- Download this creepy creature Halloween scavenger hunt from Wild Kratts to explore your neighborhood.
Have fun and be safe this Halloween season!